27 augusti 2012

So here's finally some pictures from my vacation on Cuba! It's such a beautiful country, but I only had 10 days there, so I definately want to go back sometime in the future...


my first evening in Havana I watched the sunset at Malecón


 The breakfast & dinners were always HUGE, and I could never finish it..exotic fruits are so tasty

 El Capitolio..


supertouristic picture..

 Had many mojitos over there, since it's the national cocktail of Cuba, yum!


Eating "langosta" which is Cuban lobster

 Took a horse riding excursion in the valley of Viñales...incredibly beautiful!


Also stopped at a tobaco farm (for cuban cigars) and learnt how to roll cigars


 "my" horse Caramelo, and the plaza of Viñales


Went to Varadero....


...with the most beautiful beaches in Cuba..the water was as clear as drinking water


Loved the old cars over there..





Typically cuban - mojito, old car & Che Guevara


Got to know this young man, Ernesto, my first night in Havana..Very happy for that as he showed me the whole city in only a few days!




If you get the chance you should definately visit Cuba... It's really beautiful, but at the same time, it needs alot of change....Today, the Cuban people are not aloud to travel outside of their country, and the economy of the country is very bad...But the people are so nice, the food is quite good, and you can get big city life, beach or countryside, in very short distances from Havanna...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar