24 oktober 2012

Aouch.
That's the word I've said most times the last 24 hours, I'm sure..
Had a great capoeira practise yesterday and we finished it with doing some acrobatics, and splits.
I got so eager when I realized I would be able to go all the way down, that I did it way too fast and everybody in that room could hear when my leg went KRSCH!
I pulled a muscle, turned out to be my right ass cheek-muscle, funny but true.
So I spent this night awake trying to find a good position to sleep in, updating facebook asking if anybody had a crutch I could borrow (still no one)..
Overslept & tried to hurry to school with a limp.

And so, tonight, I'm just staying in my couch, with a huge bag of chips which is almost finished, and a big box of ice cream. Cause I'm worth it. And all these school things are killing me, but it's so much funnier to study when you've got something nice to eat, right?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar