18 juli 2012

So I finally edited the pictures from my trip to Ystad last week with Elisabeth..
We're off tomorrow again, this time going to Simrishamn or some small places around there! Österlen, the are on the east coast fo this region, is just so beautiful..Definately getting a house there when I'm rich....heh



Ystad is a really old & beautiful city with houses in different colors and lots of rose bushes outside


Elisabeth




We found this WONDERFUL café , called café helsa på! visit it, if in Ystad


They had the best cardamom rolls I've ever had....and I've had a few


And Elisabeth was satisfied with her raspberry pie


Inside of the café


Went down to the beach to shoot some of the pictures you've seen for my look book..





And that was Ystad! Lovely town..






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar