18 september 2012

Lite såhär såg min Instagram-vecka ut...Paleapaloma heter jag där om någon vill följa mig!

/This is what my Instagram week looked like...my nickname is Paleapaloma.../


Ate loads of vietnamese noodle salad last week. so yummie.         ...And a picture from saturday, we played some settlers before the party..




Forgot to take pictures during the party, but this was the great view I woke up too...   And the Indian food I had....too hungover to cook.


Hung out with Dominique last night...We had some sangria & olives..nice monday evening


This morning at 06.00..how depressing is that? hello winter......so, Got my warmest, cosyest clothes on..


The coffee that kept me awake through at least one of my lectures today..
And some wooden rings, that my classmate makes! Nice, huh?


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar