26 oktober 2012







Vietnamese noodle salad, obviously one of my best, easiest & tastiest dishes!
It's so easy & quick to make, and whenever I have the ingredients at home I tend to eat it several evenings in a row...It's also possible to do it with different kinds of ingredients like salmon, tofu, shrimps (or other meats if you eat them, I don't)

so, when I cook I don't use exact measurements, and I also usually just cook for 1 person so, here's how I do it..if you want to make it for 2, double this "recipe":




1 fillet of salmon
cucumber (peel it)
a chili fruit or sambal oelek
cilantro (koriander in swedish)
vietnamese fish sauce
a big lime wedge
garlic
ginger
sesame seeds/panko bread crums

risnudlar

Cut the salmon in smaller pieces..then cover them with sesame seeds or panko (I usually mix them) and a little bit of salt & pepper..
Then fry them in oil, and also put on the water for the rice noodles..

meanwhile (if you can handle several things at once) cut the cucumber in smaller pieces (asmuch as you want), and the chili fruit in really small pieces (as much as you can handle), then grate a small garlic clove, and some ginger...
When the noodles are finished (they usually take 3 min) flush them in cool water for some seconds (i like my salad to be not cold, but not really hot either..just lukewarm)...then mix the noodles in a bowl together with all the spices & cucumber, and then squeeze juice from a big limewedge...and pour in some fish sauce (after your own preferences...it smells like hell but it's really important in this dish, and tastes great together with the other spices)...then put the salmon pieces or shrimps or whatever you use on top, and sprinkle alot of cilantro on top!
yum!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar